Tips for Everyone #1
1. Try a wine from a region you are not familiar with
2. Try a grape that you are not familiar with or try a grape you know that is grown in a completely different region than what you are used to
3. Don’t go for the ‘big name’ producers just based on the name
4. Don’t rely on the ratings from the wine magazines. If you want to buy it, do so and try it.
5. Never buy the least expensive wine on a restaurant wine list. You find the greater values in the $60-$90 range
6. Share all your wine ‘discovery’ and knowledge with your friends